Monday 31 December 2012

foggy head and Happy New Year

Our munchkin came down with a cold on boxing day and I soon followed suit. Sean's week off work, therefore, consisted in taking care of his two sickies.

Today was Sean's first day back at work, so Isaac and I were left alone in our mutual sickness. My head is still foggy so I won't write much, I just wanted to say something about love. Whenever Isaac and I are sick at the same time it always challenges my idea of love. It's just plain hard to give him all the love and attention he deserves when I'm not fully functioning myself. Sometimes it's actually painful. Sometimes I want to cry. Sometimes I do cry. It's the Cross. I'm now getting too sleepy and foggy to coherently connect all the points I wanted to make but it was something about God loving us. A lot.

May His love bless you and yours this Christmas season and bring you health and happiness in the New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment